myGEM implementation - CEMLOG
The company CEMLOG-Cement-Logistika k.s. is a transport and forwarding company that operates in the field of logistics and transport of bulk materials (cements, limestone, fly ash, siliceous sands, plaster mixtures ...) using new modern technology. The company provides "Just-In-Time" transport as well as a 24-hour material import service, including individual transport, to a high-capacity unloading site. Thanks to many years of experience, the company is a reliable and competent partner for its customers.
Before deploying the new myGEM information system, all customer processes in the organization were not covered.
- transparent management of the implementation process, i.e. transport, and integration with economic modules,
- control of toll and other costs,
- increasing productivity and quality by introducing an information system in the process.
The myGEM system has been implemented for records of the transport process in the company. The following modules are used: Transport and Invoicing, including export files for implementation in economic modules.
Schedule of work:
Diagnosis of processes requirements, solution design, implementation and training, processing the procedures for individual processes (duration of 4 months).
Number of users:
Approximately 4 active users: traders, process records, expedition staff, invoicing, accountant.
- covering the implementation process with a complex system
- improving the quality of the data base as a basis for more detailed records
- a flexible tool for further process extension
- quick training of new users according to established procedure
- improving customer support
The company CEMLOG-Cement-Logistika k.s. is a transport and forwarding company that has been operating in the logistics and transportation of bulk materials since 1997. Thanks to many years of experience, the company is reliable and a competent partner for customers.