Quality management (QM)
QM module contains functions, records and reports resulting from the set of quality standards requirements (especially ISO 9001), such as checking items in the input and output of processes, control during processes, records and identification of disagreements, management of preventive and corrective actions, and more.
Management and registration of these documents is a clear part of the quality assurance of products, providing services and all the processes of the company.
Functions and features
- Evaluation of suppliers
- Support for Supplier Management
- Input control
- Process controls
- Output control
- Complaints procedure (to suppliers/customers by)
- Parameters of efficiency and effectiveness of processes (internal and external PPM, delivery discipline, ...)
- Diagnosis and processes capability
- Analyses and Reports
- Management of corrective and preventive measures
- Management of disagreements
- Making action plans and their control